To book an appointment to see Dr. Julian Godlee (BSc MBBChir DRCOG MRCGP) please complete the contact form with your details and our receptionist will call you back. Our clinic is on the first floor so please let our receptionist know if you have difficulty with stairs, and we will make appropriate arrangements.
No waiting around and as long as you need in a quiet, discreet clinical setting, with our highly experienced doctor.
Dr Julian Godlee (BSc MBBChir DRCOG MRCGP) qualified from Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge and The Royal Free Hospital, London. He has been in NHS General Practice for over 27 years and is senior partner at The Maltings Surgery in the centre of St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Telephone: 01438 869153
The Cutting Hill Clinic is conveniently located for Hertford, Stevenage, Ware and Welwyn in Hertfordshire.
From Hertford 14 min (7.3 miles)
- Head north-west towards St Andrew St
14 s (285 ft)
- Take A119 to Whempstead Rd
14 min (7.2 mi)
From Stevenage 16 min (6.5 miles)
- Take Silam Rd to St. Georges Way
1 min (0.2 mi)
- Take A602, Benington Rd and Town Ln to Whempstead Rd
15 min (6.3 mi)
From Ware 15 min (6.3 miles)
- Follow A1170 and B1001 to Westmill Rd/A602
5 min (1.1 mi)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Westmill Rd/A602
- Continue to follow A602
5 min (3.2 mi)
- Drive to Whempstead Rd
4 min (2.0 mi)
From Welwyn 18 min (7.7 miles)
- Head north-east on Church St towards B656
19 s (279 ft)
- Take B197 and Watton Rd to High Elms Ln in Watton at Stone
12 min (5.9 mi)
- Turn right onto High Elms Ln
4 min (1.5 mi)
- Turn right onto Whempstead Rd.
- Cutting Hill Clinic will be on the left
Discrete, rural location, just off A602
Entrance to our reception